Frontline Spray – 500ml
Genuine Merial brand
Recent studies have shown Frontline to be effective on mites on alpacas.
Suggested treatment: every three weeks for a total of four treatments
- Spray all sides of legs from fetlock joint down to toe nails
Treat other areas as needed, use other application means that spray in sensitive areas such as under tail and eyes
250ml size spray is generally enough for one treatment of 5-6 adult alpacas, 500ml size spray treats 10-12 alpacas one time
Frontline spray is thought to be safe in alpacas including late term females and even nursing mothers (avoid Frontline contact with udder while cria is still nursing)
Avoid use in early term pregnancies.
Check with your veterinarian for details
We sell only genuine Merial brand Frontline spray.
Be careful of counterfeit Frontline products available on-line elsewhere!
• Kills 100% Of Existing Fleas In Less Than 24 Hours
• Continues Killing Fleas For An Entire Month Or More
• Remains Waterproof For 30 Days, Even If Your Pet Swims Or Is Bathed
• Approved For Use On Puppies 8 Weeks Of Age Or Older
Out of stock